Thursday 24 May 2018

BFG KM3 MUD TIRE - REVIEW



To try out BFGoodrich's new mud tire, I took it all the way across Australia, and by no means by the easy route. These are my conclusions and why I made this video.

This is the world's first review of the BFGoodrich Radial Mud-Terrain T/A KM3. This is the fifth generation of BFG's mud-terrain tire.

I was driving a Toyota Land Cruiser 78-series Troop Carrier that has been modified into a camper. The sizes fitted were 285/75R15.  I have been informed by BFG that the BFGoodrich KM3 will be available in the USA and Australia from June 2018. Other countries will soon follow.

2 comments:

  1. Were they definitely 15" rims? The BFG website doesn't list KM3's in a 15" fitment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I consider this to be an informative article and is very informative and useful. So, I'd appreciate the effort you put into when writing this post. You have done a great job in sharing this information with us. best tire shop in Dubai

    ReplyDelete